Welcome to my blog XD
RSS

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Moekanji from Danny Choo


For those interested in learning Japanese (and also a moe fans), Moekanji is finally released! I was tempted to get one for myself, but when I look at the words, I realised I was able to read out 80% of it.

Therefore, in my personal humble opinion (I hope I did not offend anyone), I wouldn't recommend this for those who: 
  • took JLPT N5 (Level 4) or,
  • completed N5 but have not yet taken the proficiency exam
  • but most importantly, if you have no trouble read and/or write them out ( I noticed that most of my friend who learnt Mandarin do not have that hard time learning kanji compare to friends who are a complete stranger to Mandarin.)
Then again, the moe-ness is hard to resist! 

Check it out at the website if you are interested. After all, I do believe memory cards do help when it comes to learning a language, and PORTABLE as well! *if they have a smartphone version for my level, I will consider getting it*

0 comments:

Post a Comment