Welcome to my blog XD
RSS

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The “holier-than-thou” man with his pessimistic shoes

27th January 2011
Written by May Ling
Edited by Sabine


I’m thinking… I’m thinking… I’m thinking… Still thinking… you know what? It’s damn hard to start a freaking opening for a write up! I had never given a thought that I would be writing about this but a noob writer should never ignore a hunch. Ignore that. It’s just a theory I just came up with but hey, I have been sticking with this theory for my entire life and I like it.

All above are just craps. The story is just about to start and no worries, it is damn short.

I tried to see the beauty in everything and I get it, not everyone sees the beauty in everything. Then I began to question myself, why can’t he just see the beauty in all things, or at least some. Why? I tried to wave to him but there was no respond. And that’s when the answer strikes me. It’s not because he is stupid or smart, but because he is blind, too blind. Blinded by those pessimistic thoughts of his and NOT FORGETTING, his “holier-than-thou” beliefs. No wonder he is so blind. And then I wonder, if he is that blind, is it possible that he is that deaf too? Thus I whisper, scream and shout and yet, no words seem to be able to reach him. So my guess was right. He is too deaf to hear the beautiful voice in all things.

Despite these, there he is, knocking door to door, screaming for our attention to help him, when he himself, didn’t even realise that he is too blind and deaf to see or hear that we had try our best to give him what he wanted. All because he is the “holier-than-thou” man with his pessimistic shoes.

----------------------- END ----------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment